Case study – The Wash Station
Project name: The Wash Station Co.
Project date: 2023
Client: NC Property Group
Location: 12 Shakespear Street, Traralgon
Approx build value: $1.4 Mil
To design and construct a modern state of the art car wash, featuring:
- water recycle system with underground concrete tanks
- triple interceptors
- boat/caravan wash area
- allowance of 6 cars to line up for auto wash bay
- 2 street frontages
- solar electricity
- concrete tilt panel construction
- galvanized steel work
- demolition of existing structures
- anti-theft alarms
- tamper sensors and security camera system
- turn key handover to include everything down to the sign writing and turf.
This project was completely designed by the in-house team at Virtue Homes.
Our aim was to create a modern, fresh, clean look within the wash bays, part of this was to avoid using tiles. Our team researched a suitable paint that could withhold the chemicals and punishment of a car wash which has achieved a great result.
Modern claddings were chosen, including nail strip and Exotec panel system to provide a classy look and feel.
All points of the brief were achieved with high quality components used throughout, which will be a big advantage in years to come by providing excellent reliability.